Before proceeding with the showing of the following highly unusual attraction, a few words should be said about the amazing subject matter.
When people say that from a crisis several great opportunities arise, 90% of them are lying or just have heard it somewhere. The remaining 10% that has been lucky, is too busy to come and give advice anyway.
During a crisis, especially around here, people invest less, stop daring and hope that things will improve on their own. Basically, they stand by and stare.
We are tired of approximation and too young to sit still and hope.
We do crave.
We have been in the right schools, we worked nights, we trained in big agencies. We're good, we know the trade.
So, rather than complain in front of a laptop screen, we conveyed our talent and experiences to create FREAKPOT.
This talent is now at your disposal. We are creatives, web designers, filmmakers, art directors and copywriters. We have fresh and combative heads and we work hard, because like you, we don't love ceremonies.
WHAT WE DO
Branding, advertising, web, digital, graphic design, illustration.
Whatever your need might be, we have the solution. Making good communication is a job that too many people think they knew how to do and that only a few can do as it should be. Our daily task is to be one of the few.
I would like to hire you guys.Back to the portfolio list
The first step for solving any problem is to admit that there is one. It's from this insight that our job begins.
In times like these it is mandatory to invest in ourselves. Opportunities do not come from crisis, they come from intuitions.
A good analysis is the requisite for an effective strategy. For this reason we'll carefully study the scenario together with you, to find problems to engage and solutions to improve your thing, whether it is agency branding or a dubstep album cover.
Once the problem has been found, we'll choose best tools to solve it. Too often people just smooth the edges off corners of the problem and call it as a day. Not around here, in this phase we'll establish the arsenal needed to reach improvement.
We discovered the issue, focused on a target, we've got tools and a strategy. We now just have to take action.
No waste, no useless roles. Freakpot provides you with a task-force composed by creatives skilled in the specific roles you need: filmmakers, art directors or professional hitmen.
A team tailored on objective: no more, no less, to reach the goal and annihilating the problem.
The most gratifying part: success. There's nothing better than achieving results and notice how profitable good communication can be.
After fighting side by side, we can finally enjoy the rewards of our efforts, together.
Fine, that was a first look at Freakpot. If you've got a sense of it and you want to find out more or if you've not an idea already and you need explanations, don't hesitate and contact us.
You can do that with e-mail and Skype or you can follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
All you have to do is to click on the related icon and you'll be redirected where you prefer. Easy, uh?